This Portal is an online system for the submission and processing of compliance in the filing of Memorandum Circular No. 28 Series of 2020. Please download the User Guide to know the step-by-step procedure of the system.
By using this facility and proceeding to the submission form, you agree on the following:
• That you have read and understood the data privacy notice;
• That you shall provide all the necessary information in pursuance of your company’s submission in compliance with MC 28 s. 2020 and said information are true and correct and were entered without any intention of defrauding the Philippine Government;
• That the information and documents submitted shall be subjected to a post-evaluation to determine compliance with the applicable laws, rules, and regulations,
• Any falsity, misrepresentation or fraud determined during post evaluation contained in the MC 28 Form shall constitute valid ground for any administrative sanction, as deemed appropriate under existing rules and regulations;
• This is without prejudice to the filing of criminal charges against persons responsible for said violation;
• That the Commission shall not be responsible for any damage that may result from the use of this online or/its unauthorized use
RIGHT OF ACCESS
The SEC reserves the right to update or modify the MC28 Submission Tool from time to time.
The SEC further reserves the right to disable and/or terminate, without prior notice, the account pf any user who may violate or abuse the use of information and data downloaded from this system, as well as the right to block access from a particular internet address to this system, at any time, upon legitimate grounds as may be determined by the SEC.
AMENDMEND OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions may be changed by the Commission from time to time. All changes will be posted on this system and your use hereof after such changes have been posted shall be deemed as the voluntary giving of your consent to the Terms and Conditions as amended.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with laws of the Republic of the Philippines
DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
1. What personal information do we collect from the applicant/representative of the applicant?
We collect the following personal information:
• Full name
• Mobile Phone Number
• Email Address
• Other information indicated in the documents uploaded for compliance
2. How do we collect the personal information?
We collect, use and process the personal information provided through electronic or automated means to proceed in this submission system.
3. Why do we need to collect the personal information?
The collected personal information will be utilized in the processing of the above mentioned submission for compliance to MC 28 s. 2020.
4. How do we keep your personal information secure?
Only authorized SEC personnel are granted access to the personal information collected through this submission system. The collected personal information via the internet or other electronic methods are stored in a secured database. We use reasonable security safeguards to protect the information gathered from any loss, unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
5. What are the rights of the data subjects?
Under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, data subject refers to an individual whose personal information is collected and processed. We are duly bound to observe and respect your privacy rights, including your right to information, right to access, right to correct, right to remove, right to damages and right to data portability.
CONSENT FORM OF SYSTEM USER
By using this facility and by providing your personal data, you hereby authorize the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to collect, store, and process the said data, Data such as but not limited to full names, nationalities, TIN/passport nos., email addresses and mobile numbers with the use of electronic or automated means, shall be stored within the period allowed under applicable laws, rules and regulations, for the purpose of processing your submission for compliance with MC 28 s. 2020. You also acknowledge and consent to the collection and processing of your personal data as part of the requirements for the said submission.